- Industrial design registration in Bulgaria
- Community design registration proceedings
- International industrial design registration (PCT application)
- Renewal of industrial design registration
- Protection against infringements of the exclusive rights of the owner
The distinctive appearance of a product, or even a part of it, in terms of shape, lines, ornamentation, colour or combinations thereof, can be protected through the successful registration of an industrial design.
Regarding the territorial scope of the protection granted, several proceedings for the registration of an industrial design differ:
- Industrial design registration proceedings before the Patent Office of the Republic of Bulgaria provide protection on the territory of Bulgaria.
- Proceedings for the registration of the Community design before the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO)- the granted registration ensures protection of the design on the territory of the European Union.
- International industrial design registrations (PCТ application) are under the jurisdiction of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)- the procedure provides an opportunity to obtain protection in more than 80 member countries of The Hague Agreement.
The LEXDIA team can assist you in preparing the necessary documents and submitting an application for industrial design registration, as well as in proceedings for the renewal of industrial design registration and all forms of protection in case of infringement of your exclusive rights over a registered industrial design.